Care Cap will provide your firm with the nursing and medical expertise necessary to assist you in successfully settling your medical malpractice, nursing home, product liability, toxic tort, workers compensation or personal injury cases. Individualized attention and a consistent, high-quality work product tailored to meet your needs while adhering to the Standards and Code of Ethics of Legal Nurse Consultants.
Care Cap President Cheryl Cusimano a registered nurse with over twenty years experience in Emergency, Trauma, Home Care with Psychiatric and Therapy services, Case Management, Quality Improvement, and Healthcare Administration and Legal Nurse Consulting will direct the efforts of nursing staff and professional consultants in providing a detailed case analysis, in addition to the services listed below. Using this approach has been extremely effective in assisting attorneys in visualizing the case strengths and weaknesses before trial or settlement. A copy of her Curriculum Vitae is available upon request.
• Client Intake, interviews
• Medical claim screening amd comparison to industry specific standards
• Organization of records and bills
• Identification of pertinent missing records
• Chronology or timeline of medical records
• Summary of medical records
• Critical Analysis of medical records
• Literature Research
• Serve as Expert Fact Witness
• Based on case needs, we utilize a network of medical and non-medical experts to work together in applying rigorous standards in medical claim review and testimony.
• Preparation of Technical Demonstrative Evidence